A friend of ours is starting to do photography and wanted to practice on us. We had a lot of fun, which is usually not the case when we get our pictures done. The best shots were of the ones that we were goofing around or just being ourselves (goofing around). I think they really turned out well.
Here are some of my favorites. I love the one of Jared and Tayler. It is one of those "PRICELESS" moment pictures. Then there is Bailey. This one was taken of her when she was on the swing. She loves to swing is not afraid at all to go high-she's just like Makenna. Then the magical moment of me tackling Berek. If you look real close you can see the fear of death in his eyes-it's really there! And last but not least-the love of a sibling. RIGHT! This was a short lived moment. Right after Makenna told Berek to get his arm off her. I think the only reason Berek did this was to tick her off. But the moment was great.
o





2 comments:
Yea!!! I am so glad you started a blog. I love the pictures! I can't wait until you can take pictures of us this summer.
Those are great pictures.. Someone really humble and talented must have taken those.
Post a Comment