Thursday, April 26, 2007



Okay-we'll see how this whole bloggin thing works out. Hopefully I willl remember to keep up on it (or that I even have it).

I finally talked Jared into letting us get another play item for the backyard so Tayler had some fun things to do back there. We have a trampoline and that's about it. It is a small yard, Berek can barely play catch in it, so there isn't much that can fit back there. Tayler, Bailey, and I took a trip down to Toys-R-Us and bought a playhouse. By the time Tayler and I put it together, Berek and Makenna got home from school and they all piled in it. As you can see by Baileys face, she did not like it. She is now very vocal about her dislikes. But we wouldn't have her any other way. She's still the happiest baby I know.

2 comments:

bebop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bloxham Bunch said...

Not everyone Rob :)