Monday, March 15, 2010

Our Little Gracie

Our 3 year old niece was diagnosed cancer. After running many tests on her to see where and if it had spread, they gave her the diagnosed it at a stage III high risk neuroblastoma. She is currently undergoing chemotherapy and will be for the next few months. After they will hopefully be able to surgically remove the tumor. We were all shocked and heart broken that this sweet little girl had to go through all of this, along with her parents and 3 siblings. I can't imagine how it would feel, just that it breaks our hearts thinking of it. We would appreciate any prayers you would offer on their behalf. The more the better!! If you would like to know more about Gracie, there is a blog set up for her. There you can keep up on her progress and donate to the family. They all have a long road ahead of them, both emotionally, physically, and financially. THANKS!!!

2 comments:

My Three Sons said...

I can't stop thinking about your family and your beautiful little niece. Our prayers are with her and her family daily. Miracles do happen!

Anonymous said...

I just read your post.
I'm in tears I don't even know what to say.
She'll be in our prayers!

Love,
Stephanie