So far September has been pretty busy and we've only started! Here is a little of what we've been up to...... (WARNING..CONTAINS WAY TOO MANY PICTURES)
1. Going to the fair and watching the motorcross. Way cool!


picture of Berek and Cowboy Kenny

2. Makenna riding her dirt bike Michael gave her. What an awesome cousin!

3. First day of School, August 31

and Berek's first day of football practice, doesn't he look happy

4. Berek turned 12 on September 1st

Happiness is Berek getting an airsoft gun


5. Makenna turns 10 September 3

She is my crafty one. She loves her new sewing machine

5. Camping over Labor Day on the Oregon Coast
6 comments:
Good thing there was a warning because there was a load of pictures! I am so glad though. Love them all. Bailey is getting so big. I love that last picture of her smile. She is funny. Tell berek good luck in football from us. I wish we were closer so we could see him play. And I can't wait to see all the cool things makenna makes. I love that Tay has a scarf on her shirt on the first day of school. Sibley has a shirt like that too. And that shot of you with your glasses is hot!
Wow! Looks like so much fun! Love the pictures. You have such a super cute family!!
Those look awesome. Is that football pic of Berek before or after he puked? It looks like he just did it. Wish we were there. Hope the kids have a great birthday party.
love all the photos, and Happy Birthday to all! :)
Looks like a fun month thus far...glad we got to spend a few days of it with you (even if we were windblown and soaked :)
You guys are such busy bees-and little daredevils!! You look so good M-I can't believe it. NOT fair!! Luvs!
Post a Comment