Friday, September 11, 2009

Prayers please

My sister and brother in law have a friend they met while in school. He recently found out and is fighting cancer. I was talking with her today and she was filling me in on things going on with him. It breaks my heart. She asked me to keep him in our prayers so I thought I would pass this on to anyone else willing to do so. Please, go on and read his blog, you will find out a little more about Ryan. Also there are ways any Federal employee can help by donating their vacation to help this family while he is in the hospital and trying to fight this. Spread the word. The more thoughts and prayers the better. His blog is : http://www.teamryanhess.blogspot.com/ THANKS

2 comments:

Willis Family said...

Thanks Marianne. I know his family will appreciate it! They're such good people. It's really sad.

My Three Sons said...

We'll keep him in our prayers...it just doesn't seem fair that people have to go through stuff like this, especially so young. Give him our best.