Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cancun

We got back on Saturday night from a GREAT vacation in Cancun. My awesomely cool sister came and watched the kids so all together she had 6 kids ranging from 11 - 3 mo. We left last Saturday, took a red eye, and got into Cancun at 10:30 am. I won't go from day to day what we did so here's the summing up of it all.
Scuba Diving
Pirate Dinner Cruise
Snorkeling
Para sailing
Speed boats
Chichen Itza
Massages/Facials
Karaoke
Magic show
Cirque show
dancing
you name it, we tried to fit it in. I can't wait to go back. It was so wonderful....maybe my new home?!?!? What do you think Jared :)

















11 comments:

Allison said...

Wow! looks absolutely breathtaking! The self portrait of you two is adorable!

Okie Bloxhams said...

WOW!!! I am beyond jealous right now!!! looks like you had a blast!!! see you in a couple weeks!

yennu said...

Para sailing is on my WILL DO someday list. It looks like such a rush. What a fun vacation. I can't wait to hear some stories.

EarlGirl said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I'm dying to be there! I think that picture of the two of you was fantastic too. Why is it that good pictures make the memories even better? So glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

Looks like lotsa fun!!

And it is so much warmer there in Cancun, looks so relaxing.

I am so happy for you guys.

Koch Clan said...

YAY! I am glad you posted pictures. You two are so cute. YOu do fit everything in you can. Was it even a vacation? Kidding. I know Rob and I would do half the things you did and just sleep the rest. I love that self portrait of you two. Glad you had fun.

My Three Sons said...

I'm so glad you had a great time! I love the photo of you and Jared (upclose) and I can't wait to see the rest of the photos :)

libbie said...

I vote next time you ditch the husband and take me. Think about it . . .. and get back to me!

Lee said...

Wow what a fun trip! How great! And you two are so cute.

Shaunell said...

My darling Marianne! I thought of you on your birthday. You just look the same, how?? :) Love your pictures and your cute family!

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

Oh- you are killing me! Your pictures are fabulous. I need to go back. We should all go and have one big party.... Maybe, I am getting carried away....but-