Saturday, August 9, 2008

Trip to Andra's

I finally am getting around to post about our most recent trip to Wisconsin. I have been gone most of July and for this trip me and all 3 girls took a trip to see my new nephew. We flew from here into Chicago. I was so excited to see this little guy. He is such a good, sweet baby. We were there for a little over a week and had lots of excitement. Every day the girls and I would go on some small road trip to Target, Dollar Tree, or Mc D's. This broke up the day a bit for us. There was a few swim days in between these. It was a bit crazy with 3 adults and 5 kids in an apartment but we all survived with minor injuries (and my sister is still sane, I think). We really enjoyed our time there and hopefully they did too. I even got to see a bit of what heaven might look like (as seen in some pics below). It's nice to be home but I have to say, I miss you Andra. I love hangin out with you and enjoyed every minute. Hopefully we will see her soon.





Makenna dodgin' having her picture taken.
Tayler loving sitting in a seat ALONE
Bailey's mad because I kept telling her she had to sit down.

Makenna was the chosen one to pull the string and ring the bell for our stop.
Bailey decided to paint herself with Andra's mascara.
We bought a kit at Target and made our very own BOUNCY BALLS. I loved this one!
We went to their dinosaur museum. Bailey kept growling saying "monster".


One of our little projects to keep us busy. We painted ceramic magnets.

Tayler and Alisse .
Bailey checking out the water.
Bailey fell asleep pretending to talk to her Dad on the phone.

The GIANT stuffed Jelly Belly with the girls.
This is the place I call heaven. They have the best jelly beans ever and as an added bonus---SWEDISH FISH!!!

They even had pictures made from Jelly Beans.


We all rode the train through the tour of Jelly Belly. We had to wear these SWEET hats, it was the rule, and at the end, got our own bag of jelly beans. How awesome is that!

5 comments:

Okie Bloxhams said...

Looks like a load of fun!! I love your blog. I need to send you all my pictures and have you do mine too!! I am just a lazy slacker. now you'll have to come out in March for our new baby right? ;o)

Koch Clan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun, and your girls are so cute.

I like the look of defiance Bailey has where she doesn't want to sit down :)

Is that a different Jelly Belly factory?
I thought I saw one in Northern California too. Is that the original one?

Anonymous said...

I love the hats! So fashionable!;) I just had to hop on your blog and thank you so much for your comments on my blog. In fact I couldn't access this blog at first so I wrote a very long reply on my blog-so do pop on over and check it out. I do have to say though-you made my day! Love-N

My Three Sons said...

Thanks for the YUMMY JELLY BELLYS!! Glad you had a fun trip and your new nephew is AdOrAbLe!!