Thursday, March 6, 2008

Child Labor




Child labor. Is there any other reason to have 4 kids than to teach them to do all the work around the house so I can sit and watch my MTV while eating bon bons. RIGHT! Bailey, for some odd reason, loves the vacuum. If it is plugged it, she turns it on and goes to work, even with a smile on her face. At first when she figured out how to turn it on, she would say "AH OH" and run off. Now........ I finally have a kid that is willing, without pay, to do a little dirty work. I guess the only catch is that she makes most of the dirty work. Gotta love her.

3 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Can I schedule her to come to my house?

yennu said...

Bergen cleaned her room today without being asked and did a great job. Ava runs scared from the vacuum. I'll have to have Bailey give her a few lessons!

My Three Sons said...

She and the twins have more in common than tormenting eachother and poopy diapers. They, all three, LOVE TO CLEAN! Especially with a broom, mop or vacuum. Nice, wish it would last!