It's been a bit long since I've posted our happenings. For a bit, in the beginning of March, the weather was great. I actually thought summer was on its way. We were in shorts and capris, lovin life. Now it is windy and a bit chilly----no snow though. Berek got straight A's this trimester so he made principals list. He also started baseball. We've had 2 games already. I am the Team Mom this year (how stupid could I be!) and Jared is helping coach. It makes for some crazy games! Here is some pictures of the things we've been up to.
Difficult people
10 years ago

2 comments:
Cute pictures. YOu look great Marianne. I couldn't make the pictures big but you look amazing. The kids are so cute. You are a great team mom!
Ya....Berek made the principals list for more than just getting A's hee hee hee....such a trouble maker he is (yoda talk) Well, we had nice weather, then got over a foot of snow in ONE DAY...now it's warming up again only to snow another 6-9 on Thurs. YIPPY I HATE WISCONSIN!!!!!
Post a Comment