We had a good snow storm hit us late Saturday night/Sunday morning, waking up to a phone call of NO CHURCH. WOW! That has not happened for us since we lived in Indiana. So we had a little lesson and then invited some friends over for lunch. The snow kept calling to us, so we soon found ourselves out in the middle of a white wonderland. So, what do you do when you have full tummies, awesome snow, and awesome friends.........
They also cancelled school on Monday and Tuesday because of the snow and slick roads. What a long weekend. Now for Berek news. He flunked his hearing test at school so we had to take him back to the ENT. He now gets a new tube put in his right ear next Thursday. Hopefully #6 will be his magic one.

3 comments:
Your laugh totally put a smile on my face. I needed that. With sick kids for the past 2 weeks I am dying here!
You guys have so much funt together. It gives me something to aspire to. I didn't know Berek had ear issues. I hope the new tube is just the thing!
I heard all about this little afternoon activity and was deeply jealous... and told that you, Maryanne, can rock a snow cap like no one else.
Post a Comment